Management Trainee Operations at Bentoel Group
As a member of the British American Tobacco, the second largest tobacco company in the world by global market share with brands that are present in over 180 markets, Bentoel Group aims to be the fastest growing cigarette company in Indonesia.
We are the fourth largest cigarette manufacturer in Indonesia and are committed to empower our people. At the heart of our success, we believe that it is important to give people opportunities to maximise their talents, ideas and make a difference.
Our Management Trainee programme
At Bentoel Group, we have Management Trainee programmes (MT) that cater for the various department and functions within the company. We see graduate recruitment as part of our business strategy, ensuring that our company can sustainably prepare the next generation of leaderships who can build our future as a winning organisation.
MT Programme in Operations
The MT Programme in our Operations is a structured 2-year program designed to develop some of the most talented graduates to a global standard of excellence who can build our future. It consists of:
- Challenging Assignments supported by a Coach and Mentor – throughout the 2 years, the Management Trainee will be given on-the-job development through stretched assignments in his/her chosen function supported by a coach, a mentor, and periodic formal training.
- International exposure – to enhance business insight and global best practices, the program allows the Management Trainee to be mentored with our diverse management team and work closely with regional teams on various related projects.
- As a Management Trainee, you will be given every opportunity to explore your potential, make business critical decisions and accept the accountability that comes with early responsibility. Our market leading remuneration package ensures that you will be competitively rewarded for the difference you make.
- Engineering or Agriculture Bachelor or Master graduate from reputable universities with min. GPA 3.00
- Final semester students and fresh graduates
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken)
- Have experience in leadership positions and organizational activities in campus
- Have good in analytical thinking & leadership capabilities
- Comfortable working in the tobacco industry
- High Mobility (both local & internationally)
- Computer Literate
- Willing to be placed in Malang – East Java
- Having previous or currently in a Management Trainee position from a FMCG will be an advantage
How to apply
Please download the MT application form at www.bentoel.co.id, read carefully and follow the instructions. Then submit the form (word format) to us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before 20 April 2013
Only shortlisted & passed screening applicants will be notified.