Program Pendidikan Calon Pegawai (PCP) Eximbank
Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia (LPEI) or Indonesia Eximbank, a particular financial institution established by Indonesian government according to UU No.2 Tahun 2009 regarding Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia, to support National Export Program through funding, guarantee, insurance and consultation service; open the opportunity for the best Indonesian youth who has high integrity, perseverance, and qualified to join
Program Pendidikan Calon Pegawai (PCP)
- Fresh graduates or having maximum 2 years working experience.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university (national or foreign university).
- Graduates from:
- Economic Faculty, preferably Accountancy and Management major;
- Engineering Faculty, preferably Information Technology and Industrial Engineering major;
- Mathematic and Natural Science (MIPA) Faculty, preferably Mathematics major;
- Other major may apply
- Minimum GPA 2.75 for state university, and 3.00 for private university or equals with 3.00 (from 4.00 scale) for foreign university.
- Single, with maximum age 25 (fresh graduates) or 27 (experience candidates).
Registration will be conducted start on March 2nd, 2013 until March 23rd, 2013. For detail requirements and application, please visit:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further process
- Decisions made during the recruitment process is our rights and inviolable
- We do not consider any correspondences and charges any fees from applicants
- Sales Admin di PT Hanwa Steel Service Indonesia
- Lowongan Kerja di PT Kliring Penjaminan Efek Indonesia (KPEI)
- Tantangan Karier Bidang Jurnalistik di Kaltim Post